I am here to listen, provide support and allow you a safe space to express yourself freely
Fifteen-minute consultation: supporting bereaved people at the time of pet's death
This Session is face-to-face (or online) process that gives you the tools, space, and support to work through and release the pain surrounding the loss of a pet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sometimes you don’t want to worry your family and friends with your problems especially if they are grieving too
- Friends and family can be great for listening, but they don’t always know what the right solutions are for your particular problem
- You might want to remain anonymous and have complete confidentiality so you don’t need to feel embarrassed about talking about difficult things
- You want to do counseling in your own time, at your own convenience and in your own home
Consider getting some counseling help if you are suffering from any of the above or any of the following symptoms since your bereavement:
- You can’t concentrate and feel confused or forgetful
- You can’t bring yourself to get dressed or go out
- You feel anxious or fearful
- You are not seeing family or friends
- You can’t cope with work
- You are not sleeping or eating
- You are eating too much, or drinking alcohol or taking drugs
- You have uncontrollable anger
- You can’t stop crying
- You can’t make decisions or manage your affairs
They may ask questions such as:
- Are you sleeping?
- Are you eating?
- How’s your anxiety level?
- What’s been the hardest part of this unwelcome journey for you?
- What would you like to say to the person you have lost?
- Are there issues that are unresolved with the person you have lost?
You can choose grief support via:
- Online chat
- Video conferencing
Follow us on Instagram