Every Sunday evening, at 3:00pm and 6:00pm PST,
we host FREE online video chatrooms, open to any grieving pet owner.
Video chat room for grieving the loss of your Pet
Losing a pet is one of the most painful experiences that we face, and it is a loss like no other. Come join us to listen and share with like-minded people who have gone though this before.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sometimes you don’t want to worry your family and friends with your problems especially if they are grieving too
- Friends and family can be great for listening, but they don’t always know what the right solutions are for your particular problem
- You might want to remain anonymous and have complete confidentiality so you don’t need to feel embarrassed about talking about difficult things
- You want to do counseling in your own time, at your own convenience and in your own home
Consider getting some counseling help if you are suffering from any of the above or any of the following symptoms since your bereavement:
- You can’t concentrate and feel confused or forgetful
- You can’t bring yourself to get dressed or go out
- You feel anxious or fearful
- You are not seeing family or friends
- You can’t cope with work
- You are not sleeping or eating
- You are eating too much, or drinking alcohol or taking drugs
- You have uncontrollable anger
- You can’t stop crying
- You can’t make decisions or manage your affairs
We ask questions to get a feel on how you’re coping with your loss. For example:
- Are you sleeping?
- Are you eating?
- How’s your anxiety level?
- What’s been the hardest part of this unwelcome journey for you?
- What would you like to say to the person you have lost?
- Are there issues that are unresolved with the person you have lost?