Grief Support In a Private Video Chatroom
Pet Grief Counseling(One-on-One)
We all heal in different ways, and One-on-One counseling might work for you and your specific needs. We can help you discover how you learn and grow best personally and professionally.
Do you benefit from the input of others?
Do you feel strongest with one-on-one attention?
Are you ready to play an active role in your healing?
If you’re wondering if a PetCloud One-on-One Counseling session is the right format for you, schedule a free 15-minute consultation to find out more today.
Benefits Of PetCloud One-On-One Counseling
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sometimes you don’t want to worry your family and friends with your problems especially if they are grieving too
- Friends and family can be great for listening, but they don’t always know what the right solutions are for your particular problem
- You might want to remain anonymous and have complete confidentiality so you don’t need to feel embarrassed about talking about difficult things
- You want to do counseling in your own time, at your own convenience and in your own home
Consider getting some counseling help if you are suffering from any of the above or any of the following symptoms since your bereavement:
- You can’t concentrate and feel confused or forgetful
- You can’t bring yourself to get dressed or go out
- You feel anxious or fearful
- You are not seeing family or friends
- You can’t cope with work
- You are not sleeping or eating
- You are eating too much, or drinking alcohol or taking drugs
- You have uncontrollable anger
- You can’t stop crying
- You can’t make decisions or manage your affairs
They may ask questions such as:
- Are you sleeping?
- Are you eating?
- How’s your anxiety level?
- What’s been the hardest part of this unwelcome journey for you?
- What would you like to say to the person you have lost?
- Are there issues that are unresolved with the person you have lost?
You can choose grief support via:
- Online chat
- Video conferencing
What Our Client Say
Private Counseling Sessions
Individual, Private Online Video Chat Counseling Session
30/60/90 Minute Sessions Available
Access to PetCloud’s Daily Open Group Chatrooms
Personalized Grief Activities
What to Expect
If you’ve seen a therapist or psychiatrist in the past, you have the basic understanding of a One-on-One Pet Grief Counseling session. We recommend starting your sessions with an open mind.
Be ready to share and listen. Often times, we shut ourselves off from help or suggestions while grieving. It is important to listen to your counselor’s advice and play an active role in your own healing.
Follow us on Instagram