I’m saddened by your Loss
PetCloud’s Grief Sympathy Kits are designed to do two things:
To support a friend, colleague, or family member who has had a loss in their lives, and
To help teach people about grief and how to show up for those they care about.
Our sympathy cards are all blank on the inside. That’s because we’re going to let you write a personal message to your friend.
Don’t worry! We’re gonna tell you how.
So many people have no idea what to write in a sympathy card. It’s hard to know what the right things to say are. While there are no “right things” to say that will make grief better, we can help by suggesting things to write.
We show you:
- How to start your personalized message,
- What to write in the middle,
- What things NOT to say, and
- How to end the letter.
Your friend is hurting. Let’s take just a little time to write an emotional and heartfelt letter that your friend will treasure and keep.
How it Works
Included in each Grief Sympathy Kits are
3 Square PetCloud®
1 Grief Support
1 Pet Memory Project
1 Special 15-Minute Intro
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sometimes you don’t want to worry your family and friends with your problems especially if they are grieving too
- Friends and family can be great for listening, but they don’t always know what the right solutions are for your particular problem
- You might want to remain anonymous and have complete confidentiality so you don’t need to feel embarrassed about talking about difficult things
- You want to do counseling in your own time, at your own convenience and in your own home
Consider getting some counseling help if you are suffering from any of the above or any of the following symptoms since your bereavement:
- You can’t concentrate and feel confused or forgetful
- You can’t bring yourself to get dressed or go out
- You feel anxious or fearful
- You are not seeing family or friends
- You can’t cope with work
- You are not sleeping or eating
- You are eating too much, or drinking alcohol or taking drugs
- You have uncontrollable anger
- You can’t stop crying
- You can’t make decisions or manage your affairs
They may ask questions such as:
- Are you sleeping?
- Are you eating?
- How’s your anxiety level?
- What’s been the hardest part of this unwelcome journey for you?
- What would you like to say to the person you have lost?
- Are there issues that are unresolved with the person you have lost?
You can choose grief support via:
- Online chat
- Video conferencing