In our Grief Release Program, we learn about grief, why it’s seemingly so hard to grieve in our society, why people say and do inconsiderate things to us because of our grief, and how to manage our triggers and take care of ourselves throughout our grieving process. We meet weekly for 12-weeks for an hour in a group with others to process this intense pain of saying goodbye together with activities and homework specifically designed to help let go of this pain of parting.
Our group grief support programs are designed to help release your grief over the coming weeks. These groups are different from our weekly Sunday Support Groups. They are designed to delve much deeper into our personal grieving experience to help us work through specific problems.
- 12-Week Program
- 1-Hour Weekly Sessions
- Up To 8 Other People Per Group
- 3-Month PetCloud Membership Included
- Lifetime Access To PetCloud Membership Portal
- Learn About Grief
- Identify Our Grief Triggers
- Discover Ways To Better Manage Our Grief
Basic Program Overview:
One hour meetings meeting weekly for 12 weeks.
- Week 1 – Grief Is Normal & Natural
- Week 2 – Myths About Grief / Dealing With Other People
- Week 3 – Grief Triggers & How We Take Care Of Ourselves
- Week 4 & 5 – Loss History Graph Activity
- Week 6 & 7 – Relationship Graph Activity
- Week 8 & 9 – Completion Letter Activity
- Week 10 & 11 – Course Wrap Up/Next Steps
- Week 12 – Bonus Week
Grief shared is grief lessened.
In deep grief there is seldom better comfort than the companionship of others who understand loss and sadness. It is such a comfort and blessing to know that we don’t have to grieve alone.